Re: [seul-edu] Linux DTP

Dave Prentice wrote:

>     Meanwhile, If anybody is going to Comdex, please keep you eyes
> open for DTP demos, promos, etc. I will gladly pay shipping,
> handling, etc.

Well, there used to be Xclamation from Axene, but their website
hasn't resolved lately.  Here's a link about Xclamation, with a
postal address and phone number you could try:

http://www.firstlinux.com/product/Office/143.shtml

And here's a link where you can download the program, although I
don't know if it will run without at least a demo key:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/X11/contrib/office/Axene/xclamation/

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid