[seul-edu] Linux Expo registration

Anyone who is planning to go to the LinuxWorld Expo in New York City
from January 30 through February 2 should let me know as soon as
possible.  I'll register you as working at the SEUL booth (and I
hope you'll actually take a turn staffing said booth), which I think
will provide free admission to the Expo.  Please let me know by
December 1 if at all possible.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid