question about Python and report Re: [seul-edu] It'squiet--_too_quiet.

Dear Roman,

I came acroos your mail with the above title and  decided to answer to
it with the intention of seeking help/or advices from you. I understand
that you've been successful in getting the 10th grade pupils to grasp
the knowledge of Python. I've been trying to motivate myself for a
couple of months now in trying to learn that language, but haven't
succeded. Maybe all this is related to the fact  that I haven't  got any
programming background. Anything that I do, I do it on the fly and
whenever it is needed. So what is your advice for a pupil of my type.
Let me know if you've got any working material where I can start from.

Regards

Bernardo