[seul-edu] Conference in Dunkerque (North of France)

Thanks to Georges Khaznadar's work on organization, on Friday evening I
talked about Linux applications for education.
I focused on what SEUL-edu has done in its unique year of existence.
I explained Bruno Vernier's EDUML, why it is important and useful.
I presented my QuizMaker, based on EDUML.

I will post my slides on my web pages very soon (hopefully tomorrow). I
will
post information about QuizMaker a little later. Please wait until that
time, do not ask questions that would slow me down delivering more
useful information to everybody !

--
Odile Bénassy,
"http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy/"