Re: [seul-edu] Red Escolar?

I checked the Web site about a month ago. While it seemed to be quite
active, nice looking, and up to date, it no longer had any English
translations that I could find. Natural enough, but inconvenient for those
of us who (pretty much) speak only English.

Perhaps someone with bilingual fluency can give us an update?

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com