Re: [seul-edu] Student Information Standard

I am interested in this topic. I had not heard of the IMS Project before
Bruno mentioned it earlier.
I haven't had time to read these specs and compare them but we are
considering this in our efforts to modify Koha library software.

http://www.sifinfo.org/spec.html
http://www.imsproject.org/specifications.html
http://cran.seul.org/~vernier/eduml/

Has anyone already compared these specs? How are they different?
Similarities?

Michael