Re: [seul-edu] Project School LibreSoftwareDay

Douglas Loss wrote:

> I just saw this mentioned on LinuxToday:
>
> http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-10-17-012-06-NW-CY
>
> It's in Italian and French.  I'm going to contact Raphael and
> invite him to join us here, but could some of our French and
> Italian subscribers do so too?  Thanks.

Actually, I've been in charge of announcing this event on the list, mut
I have so much to do these days I just forgot to do it.
I think Francesca, (the Italian women who wrote something here
recently), is also taking part on the project.

Our goal is : demonstrate what you are doing in your school with free
software - in French : free=libre. A kind of Demo Day, but for schools.
If you visit the web pages you will be see how many scholls are now
using free software.
Here is the link :
	 http://libresoftware.educ.free.fr/cartedeFrance.html
All of you : do you know of any similar initiative we could unite with ?
And also : would you like to participate in an Edu Demo Day if there was
any in your country ?

I send you the message from Raphaël I was in charge of forwarding for
already a couple of days ( next email )

--
Odile Bénassy
http://libresoftware.educ.free.fr/