K12 Schools Using Linux (was Re: Introduction)

Robert Hopcroft wrote:

> Kathleen Weaver wrote:
>
> > Robert Hopcroft wrote:
> > >
> > > Doug Loss wrote:
> >
> > > the list of K12 Schools Using Linux currently at
> > > http://cran.mit.edu/~hopcroft/schools.html.
> >
> > Who do I go to add a school to that list?
>
> Either send the information to the seul-edu list or to me and I will add

You can add The French School at Taipei, Taïwan
We are curently running :
One GNU/Linux serveur configured as a WinNT server,
routeur, backup system, proxy, DNS and dial on demand to the internet
and 12 Win95 workstation.
One GNU/Linux serveur with NFS, NIS, proxy and 18 GNU/Linux Gnome
workstations.

Hilaire

--
Hilaire Fernandes