Re: HowTo/Tutorial Project List

Hello,

The edu group of the Guilde association (France) as such a database
since a few time.
http://www.ac-grenoble.fr/carmi-internet/ge/liens.php
The database is interactive so user can add link (I've added a lot)

The goals of this database is :

First, list the application looking interesting for the education.

Next, evaluate this application and provide a classification

And finaly opening a ftp site and/or build a cdrom with this
applications.

Hilaire