NEW Linux Volunteer

I have just gotten a new volunteer.  I will be adding his details to the LENPP soon, in the meantime his message abd contact info follow.

Speaking of LENPP, Do you have a need for a skill?  Do you have a skill you would like to share?  Please let me know, and we will provide a POSTING with any pertinent details on the LINUX Educational Needs Posting Pages.  http://www.slip.net/~brk/linuxedpp.htm

Regards,
Bill
I would like to make myself available to the Toledo area of Ohio for
Networking, High School Software, General Hardware, Administrator,
Administrative Software, Miscellaneous, and Internet areas.  Thanks.
--
John Dixon                        mailto://jwdixon@wcnet.org
Uptime: 1:05pm  up 7 days, 20:20,  0 user