XMLterm

I happened upon something called XMLterm, which is a XML-enabled xterm,
i.e., a graphical command-line interface.  It uses Mozilla to render
stuff.  The idea seems interesting, so I thought I'd pass it on:

  http://pages.prodigy.net/hmmanju/xmlterm/

I think XML (as opposed to ASCII) might just have the potential to make
the CLI into something more friendly, without changing it into a GUI
that limits abstraction and cooperation between programs (I still
haven't even seen any proposal that uses CORBA to any of the things I do
with a command-line).  As far as education... I dunno, I just thought
I'd share :-)

  -- Ian