Re: Does Windows work? was: What Do Teachers need to teach?

Trevor & Ellen Witt wrote:

> Situation is a little more complex than my note perhaps indicates . . BOT
> want the system up by the end of next weeek!! . . but I am finding LNUX by
> my bootsatrps hard work . .  not least because I am so darn busy with other
> immediate demands!!

Have you looked into getting help from local Linux users groups?  I don't know
where you are in NZ, but here are some websites with lists of LUGs in NZ.  There's
undoubtedly some overlap here:

<http://www.linux.org/users/groups/newzealand.html>
<http://207.178.22.52/glue/groups/nonus/newzealand.html>
<http://lugww.nllgg.nl/NZ.html>