(FWD) Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide

----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----

From: jeff williams <jeff.williams@cuw.edu>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 11:05:54 -0500

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Ray asked for some help in defining and portioning out the effort to
> get a School Networking Guide written.  I've seen very little
> response here and I hope that isn't indicative of lack of interest
> in helping.  If we don't write this it won't get written, folks.
> Chris Lehmann, Chris Hobbs, Harry McGregor, you all have a fair
> amount of experience in setting up Linux labs in schools; how about
> sharing it with us?  I know there are others on this list with
> similar ability.  Let's get to work on this!

I'm willing to proof read and try the manual.  I really don't have time to
write it, however.

Here is the deal.  In January I am teaching a Linux administration class at
Concordia University Wisconsin.  We can use the draft manual as a text and have
the students debug it.  :-)

--
jeff williams - cfiaime@mpks.net
		jbw9586@ksu.edu