Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide - LAST CALL for comments

Guess I spaced out when reading your post.  Since I hope to be putting
together my first network in my classroom soon, I should be your target
audience.  I will be using the instructions on that site, but I will also be
be using a stack of O'Reilly books, including TCP/IP Network Administration,
Managing NFS and NIS, Linux in a Nutshell, Running Linux and Learning the
bash Shell.  The problem is that I won't know what info I need until I don't
have it.

--Tom