Re: [seul-edu] directory of educational apps on Linux

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Ray Olszewski wrote:
> For the past week or so, Doug, Roman Malonowa, and I have been discussing
> the possibility of SEUL/edu "reclaiming" the Directory of Educational Apps

Well, I've had a definetely good idea to ease and allow participation
of people in maintaining Web sites like Seul.
Moreover this would an application suitable to be playable with
children to interest them in Web publishing.

Moreover it's an idea easy to do and with unknown possibilities.

The idea :
"
Email ---> Bot (---> Human reviewer ) ---> Webpage

Ok, first forget all your ideas about "static" files comprising
HTML code.

Let's imagine this kind of email: