Re: [seul-edu] Re: HELP!

At 09:32 PM 9/12/00 -0500, Dave Prentice wrote:
>1. After weeks of effort, network printing is still not running. The Redhat
>printtool creates a printcap file that is formatted a little differently
>than the one described in the printing HOWTO. Neither version works from
>remote machines. This is a desktop publishing class with no way for the kids
>to print -- so what's the point of such a class? I haven't been able to get
>the info I need from redhat and don't know where else to turn.

I seem to recall previously sending you some suggestions along the line that
the printcap entries on the clients -- what you call the "remote machines"
-- were incorrect. Did you try my suggestions, and if so, with what result?

It is difficult to make new suggestions when I get no feedback on the
success or failure of the earlier advice.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com