Re: [seul-edu] directory of educational apps on Linux

Please forgive me if this message reflects my having missed some traffic.
I've been on vacation the past week, and catching up on 1500 or so messages
may have caused me to miss something of significance.

Before I left, I posted an outline for a possible directory of educational
applications, one based on Doug's weekly reports, asking for feedback on the
idea and the outline. I got some that suggested a superior approach would be
a php-based database. I don't *think* I got any on the actual outline.

Where is this project going? If it is moving to php, I'll have to pass it
onto someone else, as I have neither a current familiarity with that
software nor the time to acquire one in the near future. If the simpler,
static-page idea seems worth doing -- though the lack of positive feedback
on that idea makes me doubt it -- how do I arrange the needed access to get
it started?

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com