Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Computers in the classroom]

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Joseph E. Arruda [zeruch] wrote:
> > What about full distros ( the 6 CD's , sources and all stuff )
> > for those poor GPL developers like me ?  :)
>
> Hey, if anyone needs distros, I have them. Several of them anyway.

Well, I'd have to send money for the shipment (USA-->Spain).
That's at least 15$ and a couple of months waiting for it. :(

Anyway 15$ is better than 40$.
I'll keep the nice offer in mind for the medium range future.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  QOTD: "Of course there's no reason for it, it's just our policy."