Re: [seul-edu] Linux in University Cirricula

On Sunday 01 September 2002 02:52 pm, Dan Kegel wrote:

> Anyone know of other whitepapers or reports covering
> the use of Linux in computer science courses?

Greetings,

My CSC-175 Advanced Software Applications web site has a link to a paper which
I wrote defending the design of the course.  It relates the problems of using
Linux in a Windows world.  Also linked to the site is the textbook I am using
for the course.  Comments are desired.
	http://www.cs.cuw.edu/csc/csc175

BTW, this is part of the Computer Science department at Concordia University
Wisconsin.

--
jeff williams - cfiaime@nconnect.net
                jeff.williams@cuw.edu