I Have Seen the Glory

I think I have seen SEUL and it might really be called BeOS. I
going to grab a copy and check it out. From the looking I have been doing
recently, it looks like Unix designed by an Applephile.  It is designed to
be a friendly GUI desktop environment.  My first impressions are that the
OS is designed around the desktop and the filesystem ... like Apple stuff
is. The main differences are that you can still give command line
parameters, it has a unix style filesystem but smarter and there are quite
a few commercial apps for it already.

It looks like Be on the desktop and Linux for the servers might be a smart
move.

Just fodder for discussion, feel free to ignore it.

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

http://www.debian.org

===
===