status

I have quite abruptly lost connectivity and the IP addresses of my home
LAN.  I am not sure if even this is going to make it to the list or not.
There shold be new connectivity and addressing sometime next week and I
knew in advance that the old connectivity was moving away but I thought I
had one more week.

In addition, my co-located server, corsica.shorelink.com has had its IP
address changed in the last week resulting in even more people having
difficulty as they have the old IP address cached and it is listed as a
nameserver of my domain.  The result is that there is currently only one
nameserver accessable to many people and no MX hosts for others.

Until I get my network connectivity straightened out, my computer activity
is going to be severely curtailed.

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

===
===