IRC meetings revisited

OK, after a long hiatus, we're going to try to start up the IRC meetings
again.  This is in preparation for the roll-out of the new seul-dev-* lists,
which will generate quite a bit more traffic and require a lot of
coordination on our part.

I would like to meet at cvs.seul.org:7776, in #seul, tonight at the regularly
scheduled time to discuss who will be covering which lists (5min), and
hopefully make a list of topics for each list to discuss (55min max).  If
you've done the math, this will be a short (1hr) meeting, as that is all we
have to discuss currently, unless someone e-mails me with a topic that must
be included.

We will meet again tomorrow night for last-minute discussions and to finalize
the plan of action.  At this point I should have the archives created for the
seul-dev-* lists, and they should be active and ready to go.

Hopefully tomorrow night or Thursday morning (my time), I will send out mail
to seul-project@belegost.mit.edu (yes, that's our new list host) and inform
them of the new lists.  I will also point them at belegost.mit.edu as the
list host for now, until Cyber can change the MX record.

I'm off to work now, cyall on IRC tonight...

TTYAL,
     Omega
     SEUL Project infrastructure/system architecture

      Erik Walthinsen - SEUL Project infrastructure/system architecture
        __
       /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314
      |    | M E G A  omega@aracnet.com         Home: (503)281-4281
      _\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS

       SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - creating a Linux distribution
     http://www.seul.org/            for the average home/office user

===
===