Re: Signal-to-noise getting VERY low

Erik wrote:

] We are not going to start fighting.

I agree 100% on that one:  No fights, please.  Wasting time & energy
in internal (unproductive) competitions is bad for  both  moral  and
output.

IMO, this is a challenge to everyone at several knowledge levels and
fields of expertise.  And  everyone  is  as important.  We've got to
compete out ourselves, not the others.

And please, have _confidence_ on the decisions taken by the guys who
started this.
-------------

Two other comments:

-  I'm  truly  glad  for the Debian cooperation decision and not the
least for having seen the Debian cavallry coming into SEUL;

- Welcome all the newly  arrived  colleagues  at  seul-leaders.   To
complete the intros flying around here: I am working on the SEG with
a  few  academics  [co-running  the  SEG  with someone else would be
terrific].  I'm a fisheries  biologist,  phd  wanna  be, 35, do math
modelling on fish population dynamics and have, for a 8  weeks  ago,
received  an  award from the European Union due to a new, non-linear
fish stock  management  model  I  'baked'.   I'm  from  Sweden (Lund
University) and physically stationed at the U. of Las Palmas (Canary
Islands);

- Where's Luka ?

Cheers,

    APS

FISH-ECOLOGY: the largest worldwide e-conference on  fish  research.
Strictly  academic.   Reach  >2400  scientists in over 60 countries.
Info/queries & feed-back to: <FISH-ECOLOGY-REQUEST@HELIOS.ULPGC.ES>.
Simple End User Linux (SEUL) Project: www.seul.org - Welcome to  the
SEUL Expert Group (SEG).           A distributed high tech endevour.

----
Aldo-Pier Solari <SolariS@CICEI.ULPGC.ES>, Fish.Res.Gr./ULP
Home-page:  http://www.ulpgc.es/usuarios/solaris/index.html
PGPKey ID: 0xFDD1FD36   --  IWillNotFailThoseWithWhomIServe
----
===
===