Roger gone for a month

I leave the country Tuesday the 27th of June, and return somewhere around
the 18th of July. I will have no net access during this time.

Then I will disappear for a few days after that (driving from Atlanta
to Boston), then disappear again Monday the 24th of July until Sunday
the 30th (giving a presentation on http://freehaven.net/ at a Berkeley
conference). I probably won't have time during the few days of net access
to make it through all my mail, so unless it's critical don't expect any

Things appear to be running very smoothly. If you have any problems,
mail pete@seul.org and/or gbritton@mit.edu (try Pete first -- Gerald
probably doesn't want to hear from you unless you smell smoke).

Thanks!
--Roger

===
===