Re: Guns and Microsoft...

Well, as far as my comments were concerned, I didn't shot anyone.  I
just said  Perens  attempted  to  microsoft  this  project  when he,
without the slightest education et al., offered developers inhere go
to work with him.  That's the kind of behaviour which is a matter of
objection in the linux community where many work for free, cooperate
and have a spirit hich, IMO,  FLIES  MUCH  HIGHER  that  just  money
matters.

And of course everyone's to earn some money, but spiting on the face
of  other  people,  insulting  and  betraying  them  is  NOT  AT ALL
necessary.  Is it ?. That  becomes  a need in demonic, bussiness-war
strategies, man.

Cheers,

    Aldo

] From: "Orn E. Hansen" <oe.hansen@isholf.is>

]   I heard the other day ...

FISH-ECOLOGY: the largest worldwide e-conference on  fish  research.
Strictly  academic.   Reach  >2400  scientists in over 60 countries.
Info/queries & feed-back to: <FISH-ECOLOGY-REQUEST@HELIOS.ULPGC.ES>.
Simple End User Linux (SEUL) Project: www.seul.org - Welcome to  the
SEUL Expert Group (SEG).           A distributed high tech endevour.

----
Aldo-Pier Solari <SolariS@CICEI.ULPGC.ES>, Fish.Res.Gr./ULP
Home-page:  http://www.ulpgc.es/usuarios/solaris/index.html
PGPKey ID: 0xFDD1FD36   --  IWillNotFailThoseWithWhomIServe
----
Vea!: http://www.ulpgc.es/usuarios/solaris/violenciaburocratica.html
----
===