Re: Bruce: "I am leaving Debian"

And there was another, bit tempered statement yesterday and another today
with Bruce backing off that position a bit more each time and finally Ian
Jackson published in devel for Bruce to either shut up and go or shut up
and stay.

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> [...]

George Bonser
Just be thankful that Microsoft does not manufacture pharmaceuticals.
http://www.debian.org

===
===