Re: SEUL: Re: Berlin is openning up! YES!!!!!

> This Berlin stuff sounds pretty good. Is it something for SEUL ?
> Is X-windows so bad indeed ?
>
> > Check out:
> >
> > http://www.ecnet.net/users/gfetters/berlin

The point is that Berlin is still vaporware and  GGI which it is strongly
based on is still in early alpha (0.0.9).  I really think Berlin and GGI are
good ideas, and we should support them, but not solely.  I think we should find
(or patch togeather) a "GUI" (used loosley) toolkit that would work WITH THE
*SAME* API under multiple enviornments.  Enviornments that come to mind are
X, MGR, Berlin, GGI, SVGAlib, and ncurses. I think that support for DOS &
Win* would help us build an installer with the same basic Look-n-feel.

This way we give the users a choice  as to how THEY want to use our software.

comments?

Loren