Re: SEUL: FIPS

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Mark Stone wrote:
> > > Maybe I'm weird but I don't have a copy of dos. This would
> > > require an OEM to buy a copy of dos for every computer he
> > > put SEUL on. -Jeff
> > Obviously, computers without DOS do not need FIPS in the first place.
> Is this obivous? When Be releases its Intel port next month, I'd like to
There are free versions of dos that are good enough for this.
IIRC correctly, DOSemu uses one, or used to, and dosemu is free.
_Certainly_ there are gratis versions available. Is this enough for us or
not? Personally I would be much happier with a free version.
I don't think a copy of DOSEMU on the install-floppies is the way to
go, but I suppose it is a last resort :)

-Greg Bastow