Re: SEUL: Stopping dreams

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, Mario Filipe wrote:

> On 19-Feb-98 Donovan Rebbechi wrote:
> > Some mail programs worth checking out :
> >
> > (a)   TkRat
> > (b)   exmh
>
>         exmh is not very good. I prefer xfmail

Yes, but there's "freeness" problems with xfmail. (namely xforms)

Try TkRat. Personally I like it more than exmh. I went from exmh to xfmail
for a while and had problems with xfmail (I wanted nested folders and 1.2
was beta at the time.)

Also, TkRat doesn't use the dreaded mh format (all those files scattered
everywhere ... ugghhh ! ). TkRat handles nested folders in a much nicer
way than xfmail (which only just introduced it as an afterthought) or
exmh.

-- Donovan