Re: SEUL: Common SEUL/e-linux tools needed

> That's why a standardized directory structure is such a valuable thing.
> SysVinit ALWAYS puts it's init files in /etc/rc.d, because that's where
> the FSSTND says it should be.
Yeah, bad example.  But you know what I mean, right?  Most distribs have
different locations for certain things.  Most obvious are config files,
especially when they do interesting things like keep the window manager up to
date...

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user