Re: SEUL: Zoose

> Unfortunately, this isn't really possible.  X-windows by itself is at
> least three disks, and this doesn't count software.  :(  But you can make
> a working command-line based linux system for some small useful tasks on
> one floppy.  But if you bring a CD-ROM with you to hold X-windows and some
> programs, then you are in good shape!  :)

I think you can do it, although it will probably be very non-standard.
EG it won't be x-windows. I think it would be based on linux mainly
because of the availability of sources and linux's stablility. My main
thought process behind this project's viability is that
(c64RAM+ROM+Disk)<1440kdisk. :)

Later,
Ben