Re: SEUL: Is it too soon for me to comment?

   > that my mom is.  If we can reach the other 95% of the market, Windows
   > ceases to be an issue, as I have zero doubt that Linux can bulldoze
   > Microsoft out of a significant (hopefully >50%) share of the PC OS
   > market, with a little work.

   I doubt this.  Right now very few people use Linux for anything serious.
   Students, ISP's, a smattering of scientists, and distribution maintainers.
   Millions of people use it for hobbies, for learning, but not for preparing
   their end-of-month reports or balancing their checkbook.

Go to see the "Titanic" movie.  Most of the sea scenes are in fact
computer genrated.  Done using about 120 Alphas running Linux.

Next time the Space Shuttle takes off you will be conforted to learn
Linux is on board.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez