Re: SEUL: Is it too soon for me to comment?

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Erik Walthinsen (Omega) wrote:

> If there is interest in a Linnet-type system, we can organize a small
> group to go and revive the Linnet concept.  They have had some pretty good
> ideas, which both Linnet and SEUL would benefit greatly from.  It would be
> good to share them.

I know I'm ineterested - do they have a web page up?  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
        The wife of a careless man is almost a widow.