Re: SEUL: Re: What's the diff to SEUL ?

George Bonser wrote:
[...]
> Forget you ever saw the letters KDE. KDE can not be the default desktpop
> as long as it relies on Qt and the KDE people have no interest in changing
> it.

I think I'm aware of this :O)

> Excel is not free nor is it available for Linux.;  I said (or MENT to say)
> that the free Linux spreadsheets suck.

Sorry I wasn't very clear (happens often these days :(
I meant that while I guess you're right about Free
spreadsheets, Excel looked fairly nice, and a Free
spreadsheet similar to Excel (with some additional
power-user features) would be a cool thing, while
e.g. a Free Lotus 1-2-3 clone would still suck :)

kai