Re: SEUL: Re: Comments

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Paul Anderson wrote:

> > Document management
> >
> ?? Doesn't CVS do that?

Nope.  CVS does change control.  Document management, which I know almost
nothing about, is not the same.  Document management requires hooks in the
documentation software (wp or something more exotic) and extra
functionality.

OK, someone, help me out here..  Can anyone define (in appropriate detail)
what exactly "document management" is?

TIA,
   Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user