Re: SEUL: Re: What's the diff to SEUL ? (fwd)

On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, George Bonser wrote:

> <grin slowly spreads> Hey, that is a good idea.  Maybe we could even view
> DOS config.sys and autoexec.bat files to locate a type of hardware.  PCI
> hardware is not really a problem IF you have a good vendor database. Every

PCI will not be a problem, at all.  The kernel reports all the PCI cards
it finds which we can then map through our database.  Any PCI card too new
for the kernel to detect is not going to be supported in X anyway :(

What ISA cards are there that can be damaged by Superprobe?

I think all the TGUI 9600 types are PCI, aren't they?