Re: SEUL: Re: bbs software packages?

Paul Anderson wrote:

> BTW, I think Linux could really use a good BBS package, which is something
> I've tried working with sometimes, maybe someone on SEUL would care to get
> the ball rolling a make a mockup of a DOS board on Linux?  TTYL!

I've thought about doing that a number of times.

Linux has just about everything you need - logins, comm routines,
editors, file transfer.

Basically, we'd just need to glue everything together so that it looks
like a BBS.  And maybe write a QWK system and a couple other things.

--
"win95 n. 32 bit extensions for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally