Re: SEUL: SEUL Admin software

>IMHO, SEUL will need some sort of administrative front-end.  If it's okay
>with everyone, I'll start work on it.  I trust SEUL will endeavour to
>follow the FSSTND as much as possible?  TTYL!

go for it!
there will need to be a fairly precise high-level architecture defined
for the final product to turn out well, but that definition won't be
ready for a while yet.
til then, any test code people want to write to try things out or demo
ideas would be useful.

yes, we plan to follow fsstnd as much as possible.

-luka, seul dev leader