On Mon, 26 May 1997, Brian Bruns wrote:

> On Mon, 26 May 1997, Luka wrote:
>
> [snip]
> [ ]  Foo             0K     [Details]
> [X]  Bar             190K   [Details]
> [X]  Mail Services   1.5M   [Details]
>  ^ Text Checkbox             ^ Button
>
>       [Next]  [Previous]  [Stop]
> (of course this should be colorized and have appropriate keyboard
> shortcuts, etc...)

I think the Windows install approach like this works reasonably well, and
would be a good method of installing. However, it would not look
particularly nice in text mode, so it might be better to have this in VGA
(640x480x16 colors), with the most standard mouse driver available: search
for PS/2, if not found then use Microsoft on COM1, or ask the user to move
the mouse for 5 seconds like some DOS mouse-drivers.

--
Thomas Molesworth            (thomas@bass.almac.co.uk)