Re: SEUL: Is there a user for S.E.U.L.?

   From: Micah Yoder <yoderm@geocities.com>

   jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

   > There a few GUI builders for LINUX targeting TCL/Tk, XForms or Qt.
   > Also look at commercial VB clones available for LINUX like VBIX.

   I've heard of VBIX before but know basically nothing about it.  How much
   does it cost?  Is it viable for writing free software?  What about
   database connections?  If it's not too pricey, and suitable for free
   software development, maybe I'll buy myself a copy and write a
   "groupware" app or two in it.

Look at http://www.vbix.com.  They advertise in LJ but do not give
prices.  One of my friends inquired and told me it was about same
price than VB.  They also have a product named DBIX.

But if VBIX does not come with a compiler that means that you need
VBIX to run VBIX programs.  And it could require Motif.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez