Re: SEUL: available software

> let's start by basing any distrib-specific stuff on a common choice;
> mine and, i gather, that of others here is debian.

Mine also. I believe that this small Debian/non-Debian dispute
is mature enough. It is obvious we are not going to remake the
package system, as there is nothing reasonable that dpkg doesn't do.
So we must start either with the dpkg (.deb) packages or
the .rpm packages. If anybody insists (though I see no point in it)
perhaps we might also consider .tgz.

In order to progress, what about voting? Could the list-master arrange for
a means of voting (for example, a mailbox where we only send our votes in
the subject lines)?

Alexandru