SEUL: Response to Roger's survey

The first item you must include in the survey on "what end users want in an
OS" is what OS systems they currently use.  Especially  their experience
with Linux.

I see two things that already indicate what end users want.
1.  The Linux OS is written by the Linux user's.  So I would think that
Linux is already what the Linux user's want.
2.  A very large organization spends very large amounts of money in
determining what end user's want, including testing with user's with all
levels of expertise.  The result is Microsoft Windows.

So, do we survey Linux user's or the rest of the world?  The world has
voted, with their pocket book.

Joe Holt