Re: SEUL: Things I would like to ask

> 1) Were you ever a CP/M, OS/2, or DOS user?

CP/M (and C/PM86) and DOS.

> 2) Were you a Windows or GUI OS/2 user?

I used Windows for a few months last year as part of a consulting
contract.  Didn't like it.  Never tried OS/2.

> 3) How long did you use CP/M, OS/2, DOS?

Four of five years each, I guess.  I also used whatever ran on a 1620,
OS/360, MTS, and a homebrew system that ran on a Zilog demo board.

> 4) Did you have exposure to Unix before trying Linux?

Yes.  BSD4.3, System III, and BSDI.  I dumped the latter for Linux.

> 5) Was your exposure at work, school, or at home?

At home.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)