Re: SEUL: Hardware support for Linux

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> I just bought myself a Ditto 2GB Insider, which apparently isn't supported by
> even the latest and greatest version of ftape (3.03a).  This is because
> Iomega ignored the author when he asked them for technical specs.

There's always The Hard Way - the way Zip drive support came about.  THey
hooked the drive up, loaded dos in the dosemu with the Iomega supplied
driver, and exmained parallel port activity through dosemu.  IMHO, they
did a bangup job on it...
TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
               Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives