SEUL: Re: lincity

Hi Roger,

Thank you for the account on cvs.seul.  I logged on and changed
the passwd.  For a category, I think that 'games' is most appropriate.
But I couldn't understand the bit about not having write access to
the repository.  Why is this?

To set up a game server, I would need more or less full CPU use.
Network use is around 1 or 2 kbyte per second per player.
Essentially the lincity server runs the game simulation
and players use the lincity client to bulldoze things or whatever
while the server streams out updated statistics.

Thanks,
Greg
--
Gregory C. Sharp