Re: SEUL: The various projects of SEUL

Roger writes:
>Sounds like a plan. Please make an effort to not drown them out and scare
>them away. I expect some of the people on that list are teachers and aren't
>used to massive-throughput mailing lists.... :)

This sounds to me like we need two mailing lists. One for those wanting the
world's information on educational software and the other for those just
wanting a summary of what's happening. Also we're already looking at the list
problem. Where, how are we going to maintain a list of educational projects, a
list (database) of educational software. Perhaps the latter could be handled
by Project Independence but then there would need to be a closer link to SEUL.
I guess this goes back to web site design.

Bob