SEUL: Keep 'em coming...

I've been getting your web site content thoughts and ideas. I plan to add
them to the test page only using color scheme #4, starting Tuesday.

I have been using NS4.5 to see the results, so it is possible that it looks
different on an older browser. That's probably why you weren't to impressed
at first Roger. I don't run IE, so I can compare this to NS4 at all. But I
would assume that the 4th generation browsers display color and content
similarly, based on the way the page is written.

More tomorrow or so...

Chuck Huffman                      Huffman Connection Center
mailto:cbhiii@ic.net                   http://ic.net/~cbhiii