Re: SEUL: how to unsubscribe?

> I would like to know how to unsubscribe to the ML.
> Can you also tell me the name of a ML discussing about new GUIs or OS
> GUIs?
> I would like to direct my free help there :)
>
> thanks :)

You will notice that one of the headers in all mail from the list is:
That should get you started. :)

Your question is pretty vague. It really depends what you want to hear
about...technical or layman, new but popular or new but mostly unused,
etc. By GUI's, do you mean window managers or toolkits?

--Roger