Re: SEUL: Linux Game Breeding

Hey...I just thought I might make you guys aware (if slashdot hasn't
already) about a new project in town.  It's called Linux Game Breeding,
and although new and small, I can say I hope they take off and do
something.  Basically, they're trying to make commercial-quality games for
linux because "It's hard to show linux to your friends because they
always wonder what games you have."  Anyways, I know game development was
one of the things listed on our webpage that we have a vested interest in
(end-users do like to play games.  I include myself there), so I thought I
might bring it to everyone's attention.

Linux Game Breeding:

http://capsi.com/lgb

Cuplan.