Re: SEUL: Re: FAQ (was: Article by Alan Cox)

> Excellent. I look forward to seeing it. If you like, you can check in the
> (dev version) faq you're working on, and have it be the one that's actually
> on the live website. (Just be sure to put a note at the top indicating
> that it is under current development (and include a datestamp on the note,
> just for kicks.)) That way people will be able to review it more easily,
> and also the live faq will be more up to date than it currently is..

It's still got its scaffolding up.  It's nowhere near ready to unveil.
Hopefully it will be in a week.  I've got to work a lot this week, so that
means there might me more time to work on the FAQ, seeing as my
programming project is on hold when I'm away from my computer.  The
University of Florida refuses to put GTK on their UNIX servers.

Cuplan.